Dean of School of Arts and Sciences
19 days ago
The Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences is responsible for supervising all aspects of the school, including the following:
- Full time and adjunct faculty
- Academic Departments within the School
- All degree programs within the School
- Course Scheduling
- Curriculum Development
- Course and Degree Program Assessment
- Website maintenance for the School
- Searches for new and replacement positions
- Budget for the School
- Promotion of Research and Scholarship
- Maintaining the Arts and Sciences Advisory Committee
- Have experience with the American accreditation system and process
The Dean of Arts and
Sciences has administrative responsibility for the university’s General
Education Program. The Dean sits on the Provost’s Council, the Academic
Council, and others bodies as appropriate. The Dean reports to the Vice
President for Academic Affairs and Provost.
19 days ago
The Admissions Manager is responsible for student recruitment, overseeing the admissions process. The position reports to the Dean of Student Services and Enrollment ManagementView Job
Manager of the Department of International Programs and Partnerships
103 days ago
The Office of Academic Support Services at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) seeks to appoint a Manager of the Department of International Programs and Partnerships.View Job
107 days ago
Years of experience: (7) Years with relevant experience with at least one year as a Manager.
Experience in higher education institution is preferable
Required Qualification: Bachelor Degree ( is necessary)
Master Degree is preferable.
Candidate must be bilingual(Arabic & English).
Lab. Engineer (Civil Engineering)
111 days ago
The Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Department at the American University ofRas Al Khaimah (AURAK) is seeking a Laboratory Engineer to join the department inFall 2017. Candidates must have a BSc degree in Civil Engineering or in aclosely related field. Candidates must demonstrate ability or potential forexcellence in supporting teaching of and in performing lab experiments inconcrete mixing and testing, asphalt design and testing, soil mechanics, fluidmechanics and hydraulics, and surveying.View Job
Architecture_ Digital Lab Engineer
114 days ago
TheAmerican University of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)/Architecture Department iscurrently seeking a Laboratory Engineer beginning in Fall 2017. Candidates forthis position must have a diploma/BSc degree in Digital Fabrication or aclosely related field. Candidate must have a demonstrated ability or potentialfor excellence in working and/or teaching in digital fabrication labs.View Job
122 days ago
The university encourages AURAK graduates to apply for this position.
- Promoting and coordinating events especially public courses among community members.
- Assuring stable revenues to the Center through training events.
Community Service and Fund Raising Coordinator
129 days ago
Planand execute Institutional projects addressed to the community. Required Skills for this vacant:
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication Skills
- High customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Team building skills.
- Ability to prepare clear, accurate and concise records and reports
- Ability to multitask when required.