Adjunct Faculty Position in Industrial Engineering
10 days ago
The Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Department at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah is seeking to fill an adjunct faculty positions in industrial engineering in the subject areas of project management and engineering management for Fall Semester 2019.
The department is particularly interested in adjunct faculty qualified to teach courses in the following areas:
· Engineering Management
· Project Management Fundamentals
· Organizational Behavior and Project Team Management
· Doctoral degree in Industrial Engineering with specialization in either project management or engineering management from an accredited institution of higher education
· Effective communication skills
· University teaching experience
· Interest and experience in working effectively with a diverse student population
· Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines
A maximum of two courses can be offered by AURAK adjunct faculty each semester.
If applicants are employed by another educational institution, they will require a ‘No Objection Letter’ (NOL) from the other institution.
Adjunct faculty are expected to complete the course documentation required by All AURAK faculty but are not expected to engage in service to the university.
How to apply:
Must include the following:
a. Cover letter describing qualifications for and interest in the position
b. Updated CV
c. Summaries of recent teaching evaluations
d. Copies of master and doctoral degrees or diplomas along with transcripts