33 days ago
• Accounting and Finance (Book Keeping, Banking, Payables, Receivables, MIS)
• Finance policies & procedures
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Handling and coordinating operations of Accounts Department,
• Data entry in accounting software of cash and bank payment.
• Maintain and updating accounting records into the system.
• Ensuring the proper account allocation as per the chart of accounts.
• Receiving, Managing and depositing of all postdated cheques.
• Record and file the following(Book Keeping): cash payment & bank payment vouchers, cash receipt vouchers, bank receipt vouchers and deposit vouchers;
• Manage daily cash transactions and prepare cash summary issuing daily balance sheet for Accountant/Division Manager.
• Maintaining of updated fees collection of all students, and coordinating with students for payment plans and follow-up for collections.
• Liaising with the Banks and Auditors.
• Maintain and follow up of departmental monthly petty cash statements.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Bilingual: Arabic and English is necessary.
• Knowledge in Accounting Software
• Microsoft – Office Suite
• Focus on the customer (Students & Parents) service satisfaction
• Effective and clear communication
• Knowledgeable in accounting softwares
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelors in Accounting with not less than 2 years of experience
Function specific experience
• Accountant Assistant / Cahsier
Industry related experience
• Education Sector
Years of experience
• 2 years of experience
Please create an account in order to apply for this job